• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

This nfa game has broke my ****ing heart
14 + months and finally got wise and made the call to the ATF to check status.
NFA has no form 4 for my 9mm can.
My SOT messed up.
I got my funds returned a for the can and barely an I'm sorry.
Now a wait on the ATF to refund my $205 tax back

Oh it gets worse, but I must bite my tongue :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

My SOT messed up.

Oh it gets worse, but I must bite my tongue :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

Damn man, that’s crazy. I’d offer it to you at cost if I or one of my employees did that.......and probably offer to pay the tax stamp. This is why I like dealing with SilencerShop and shipping it to the FFL. I can track the progress at the start at least.

7899EFC6-5757-48C4-A4F7-B2187ACC7C3A.jpeg

Damn man, that’s crazy. I’d offer it to you at cost if I or one of my employees did that.......and probably offer to pay the tax stamp. This is why I like dealing with SilencerShop and shipping it to the FFL. I can track the progress at the start at least.

View attachment 2216002
It was an employee mistake and was not told exactly what they did not do.
I did the kiosk thing with their guy watching and verifing each step.
Evidently thats the only way they do it and someone didn't do their job.
I wasn't expecting a freebie or anything but I would not just let an unhappy customer that waited 14+ months for nothing just walk without at least a manhug.
I didn't even get a "that's a cool ODT shirt man, leave us some feedback"

Broken hearted I say!

My SOT messed up.

Did you not get any emails or notifications when they got sent out? Wow that sucks out loud.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Did you not get any emails or notifications when they got sent out? Wow that sucks out loud.

I got the check cashed notice and I think the rest was their typically weekly spam.
That was my first nfa item so I didn't really know what to expect with the whole kieosk thing.
I feel like I just dated for 14 months and didn't even get laid

I got the check cashed notice and I think the rest was their typically weekly spam.
That was my first nfa item so I didn't really know what to expect with the whole kieosk thing.
I feel like I just dated for 14 months and didn't even get laid
That sucks so bad. First can is deff the worst wait. Smh...14 months. Well on the bright side wait times are down, and theres prolly a better can out by now you would want.

Back
Top Bottom