• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT NFA tracker thread

I’m two days behind ya. Hoping for it soon, lol.

I sent an email yesterday through the "ask the experts" to make sure they got my prints, they responded within a few hours that they did and then this morning got the approval, not sure if that helps poking them or not when you get several weeks in.

I sent an email yesterday through the "ask the experts" to make sure they got my prints, they responded within a few hours that they did and then this morning got the approval, not sure if that helps poking them or not when you get several weeks in.
Ah I didn’t know ‘ask an expert’ got you a real person! I may or may not have already called today just to o ‘verify’ that they got my prints (for the second time) the efiles system is down on Wednesday’s ya know. Just gotta make sure they didn’t need help. Do you get an email or just show up on your homepage

The "ask the experts" responds via email to your registered email. They send an email when its approved with the approved form signed and stamp on it attached to the email.

Dead air mask, purchased 8/04/18

ATF has a rule change in the dealers signature, so SilencerShop had to resend forms.

Check cashed 9/17/18
Approved 8/23/18

340 effing days, this wait sucked! My last one with the check cashed 7/14/18 took 270 days.

Dead air mask, purchased 8/04/18

ATF has a rule change in the dealers signature, so SilencerShop had to resend forms.

Check cashed 9/17/18
Approved 8/23/19

Yeah, I was a victim of that rule change as well. Dropped an item in the pipeline 8/17/18, and the check didn't get cashed until 10/16/18. So with *any* luck, I might have my papers back next month.

Back
Top Bottom