• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

So I called today. Still pending. The poor lady on the phone sounded miserable, bet they are getting a ton of calls, "where my stamp".
I guess the customer service at the ATF might get a little bored having to say "It's currently pending" constantly. I don't get why there was never a system for people to check on the status of paper forms online, the person on the phone is just typing the control/serial number into their computer, why not make that accessible to the public?

Of course the answer is that the eforms site has always been crap and it's moot now that eform 4's are a thing.

what are the chances they batch my efiles with this one? slim to none?
I'd say zero at this point. From the reddit NFA thread it's looking like wait times are on an upward trajectory. In June people were getting eform 1's done in a week and now barely anyone get's one in under 30 days. I'm still waiting on an eform 1 from June. Also got a paper form 4 from last October, that I'm guessing is gonna be over a year.

Deadair Wolfman BP
Purchased 9/12/19
Approved 5/1/20
Warranty 6/1/21 Wolfman KG made
Approved 7/25/22

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Deadair Wolfman BP
Purchased 9/12/19
Approved 5/1/20
Warranty 6/1/21 Wolfman KG made
Approved 7/25/22

Looks like I got a batch approval 3 different dealers
Wolfman
6/21 -7/22
Radiant
11/21-7/22
Ryder 22
12/21-7/22

just got the call...

Nomad 30 kit
silencershop kiosk thru Autreys Armory
form 4 paper trust
check cashed 7/20/21
stamp at dealer 8/8/22

interesting that I called BATFE a month or so ago and was told still pending, not assigned yet.

Back
Top Bottom