ODT NFA tracker thread

Dealer received approved paperwork July 15. Had to fill out another 4473 to complete the transaction. Total time from purchase to possession 14 months. Picked up the Dead Air Odessa 9. The manual indicates there are 11 baffles, mine has only 10. I have tried to contact their customer service (Dead Air) both by phone and email and have not yet received a reply. They tout their excellent customer service in their manual. I am beginning to wonder if they have any customer service at all.
Hit them up on Instagram if you have it. I believe i read something on here about the
Baffles changed but they didn’t update the manual

Hit them up on Instagram if you have it. I believe i read something on here about the
Baffles changed but they didn’t update the manual
I finally made contact with them. They verified that the baffles had been reduced from 11 to 10 with no negligible difference in suppression. They did tell me the manual has not been updated.

I took it out to the range today for a first run. I used it with the fixed barrel adapter and removed the piston and spring on my Ruger PC Charger. It ran like a champ. Struck it on a Glock 19, still using the fixed barrel adapter without the piston and spring. The Glock would not cycle. I guess it will require the piston and spring to run. I just wanted to try it to see if it would run on the Glock with that setup, it did not.

Took 430 days for this
Good news is, I can finally move now
Screenshot_129.png

Back
Top Bottom