• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT NFA tracker thread

Efile Form 1 with EFT prints
Submitted 3/26/2023
Approved ??
Approved 6/7/2023 after a hiccup due to needing to verify make and model (only a few were imported)

IMG_6063.jpeg

Just called for the first time on these. Was not planning on calling, but when everyone and their mom is getting 200-230day individual approvals, it had me concerned as my 7-29 is 265 days today. That's on par with trust times, not individual times lately. Checked on the 7-29 one only and they said pending. Would be nice to see it go through today after making the call, but I highly doubt it makes a difference. If anything, they would send it back a few CNs out of spite. CN:202266767X
I'm sure this was asked and answered before in this thread, but honestly, who has time to read 829 pages looking for an answer.
Is there a way to check the status on line for an E-form 1 Trust, or does it always require an alphabet phone call?

This thread is deserving of a prize giveaway at some point. I think it's the longest thread I've seen to date. Who has the magic number generator? Mods, throw in a one year supporting membership to one winner once this thread hits 900 pages.

Just call.
Thanks BigMike: I just called. The Rep on the phone Verified receipt on November 4, 2022. Said my forms were quote "Pending". The representative stated this means they have been received. I asked if they had been assigned, or if there was any information regarding how far along in the process my forms might be? She stated she could not see any information in that regard.
She then stated the current estimated time is at 380 days. This should put me at best into early August, but I'm not holding my breath.

Got the stamp back a couple of weeks ago for my Magnus SR. Submitted 11/14/22. Approved 5/24/23.

Whisper Stick, AKA The Golden Schlong, submitted 3/17/23. Still awaiting approval

Just submitted my Fly 45 today, so shall see if things are really speeding up a bit.

Thanks BigMike: I just called. The Rep on the phone Verified receipt on November 4, 2022. Said my forms were quote "Pending". The representative stated this means they have been received. I asked if they had been assigned, or if there was any information regarding how far along in the process my forms might be? She stated she could not see any information in that regard.
She then stated the current estimated time is at 380 days. This should put me at best into early August, but I'm not holding my breath.
I just got off the phone with the only pleasant employee I’ve ever spoken with at the atf, anyway, he said the average is about 232 days right now. I’ve got a Rex selentium from November 11th and a yhm turbo t2 from November 28. Seeing the form forms approved from November is encouraging.

Wait: 314 Days
Pending: 2022-07-29
Approved: 2023-06-08 08:10
Entity: Individual 0
Dealer: SS (Silencer Shop Kiosk) Electronic EFT Upload
State: GA
Examiner: Danela G.
Item: SureFire SOCOM556RC2 5.56 / .223 (Silencer)
Control Number: 2022667000

Wait: 303 Days
Pending: 2022-08-09
Approved: 2023-06-08 08:11
Entity: Individual 0
Dealer: SS (Silencer Shop Kiosk) Electronic EFT Upload
State: GA
Examiner: Danela G.
Item: HECKLER AND KOCH MP5A3 9MM (Machine Gun)
Control Number: 2022689000

Hey look everyone! I got a wait-time saving batch approval! They were kind enough to approve my 7/29 and 8/09 F4s within 1min apart!

That was painful... I had a June Sub approve at 270. Once these two hit 270, I reached out to my congressman, which was just a waste of time. At the 300 mark, I called to check status. They said everything looked fine but also found it a bit odd it was taking so long, so they said they'll see about "nudging" them. I thank him, but nothing ever came out of it. At the 313 day mark (yesterday) I emailed the ATF, inquiring due to the fact I was pending over 300 days. Got lucky enough to get in contact with Jessica, who assured me they did not forget about me and would process it "Soon". 12hrs later, both were approved.

The RC2 completes my take-to-the-grave-gun. A post Apacolyptic, roam the wasteland for another 20years. Raping and pillaging. I am Snail. We are Snail... It is a transferable Auto stamped M16A2 with a 12" LMT MRP piston upper (mloc), LMT Sopmod Stock, KAC Micro BUIS, MOE Grip, Griffin Panels, Geissele SSF, Vickers 2point, Elcan Specter 1-4, Surfire warcomp and now, RC2. Also have a similar sister upper set up for NV. 12" LMT MRP piston upper (quad rail). KAC Micro BUIS, T2 on LaRue mount and MAWL C1+ & Surfire mini scout & Surefire 3 prong FH. I have 5X spare barrels and 3X of everything else needed to last 20+years roaming the wasteland.

The MP5 I've been waiting since 1997 to acquire. Was dreaming and window shopping until 13years ago, in my mid 20s, when I could finally afford one. However, whenever I got MP5 kind of money saved up, I'd buy a M16 instead. 4 M16s later, I knew it was belt fed or MP5 time. After gawking at them for 20+years, I was very particular to what I wanted. A double pushpin made by Ballistic. Nothing else. I had a Flemming shelf RR back in 2013, but could not live with myself being that it was a shelf gun, so it had to go. Never cared for sear guns either. Fake Dpp's to me is like a car with fake hood scoops. Perfectly fine for most, but it would bug the ship out of me. Double pushpin or nothing. Well, an unfired Billistic DPP with never loaded OE 1985 mags became available unexpectedly through an estate sale. It has Billistic marked on the tang, but it is papered as MFGd by HK. I've never seen one personally. People gossip about them existing, but I've never seen proof of one. When Bill died, there was a huge lawsuit from people that he owed MGs to. In 1991 the ATF got involved and allowed various SOT-02/07s to finish the guns. Who knows what the story is on this one. The owner bought and stored this one until he died two years ago. It transferred on a F5 as an HK, then transferred from an out of state dealer to my dealer on a F3 as an HK. My dealer said he has never seen one and was the one that pointed out that it is in everyone's database as an HK mfg. I was half expecting it to get denied, but sure enough it approved today as machinegun manufactured by Heckler and Koch. Either way, that's unicorn stuff I'm sure collectors would pay a premium for, but for me, all I care about is I got my Billistic Double Pushpin I set out to obtain. A bucket list gun. I already got a new 4 pos trigger group I put on it 5min after taking it home. I'm not keeping it new. I going to shoot the **** out of it. You live once, don't save it for the next guy. Besides, when I'm roaming the wasteland, I'll hand this MP5 to one of my top in command as an incentive for the position. I am Snail... We, are Snail...

Back
Top Bottom