• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT selling/trading slowing down

That's why you gotta prioritize buying ammo over food from a corporation that hates you.
It is a sign of the times that tells me to stock up on everything and stack it deep as you can. It will likely get worse before it gets better.

I believe that he had a lot to do with what will eventually be the downfall of this republic. And he is the puppet master who is still pulling the strings.

Exactly my point. I sell new stuff cheaper than most want for used. The dealer section has been the best place to look for deals on ODT for years. The rest of it is hit or miss. I have picked up a few good deals on here but generally it is like you say. People want more for their used stuff than what dealers right here on ODT sell it for new.
Lever guns are what is completely nuts. I see them actually selling on Gunbroker for 4-8 hundred over dealer cost. Pre covid I would generally sell a used Marlin 336 for $350-$400 depending on condition. Now I cannot even get my hands on one for less than $600-$750. And those are not anything special.
Deals are still out there. I picked up a Henry the other day for a reasonable price and met a great seller. Biggest thing is most people don't have an extra $500 to spend anymore. Anything over that price and the market is shrinking fast. Over $1000 and you have an very limited pool of buyers and they are looking for only certain things they want.

It's the first time I can remember ever on the ODT where you can list ammo cheaper than the cheapest online retailer and it still not move.
You juss ain' gibin' no good deals to the butherhood. 9 milly needs to be 10 cent a round 'afore I'm a buyin' it.

Back
Top Bottom