• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

% of negs before banishment

shotgunman

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
193   0
Reaction score
I know this is growing straight to the pasture but is there a certain % of negs you get before you’re banned? I just saw a member with 5 negs with around 40 trades and that seemed excessive. Is there an ODT policy?

If you ban somebody for having bad feedback they’ll just create a new account and start over with a clean slate.

If you let them stay and keep all those negs, at least you can see who to avoid.
Easily avoidable. THis forum has tech built in that shows IPs by users. If a duplicate shows, ban it too. Easy peasy, theyve been doing it for years here.

I know this is growing straight to the pasture but is there a certain % of negs you get before you’re banned? I just saw a member with 5 negs with around 40 trades and that seemed excessive. Is there an ODT policy?
No. Intentionally.

No, they make money on page views. Banning people permanently doesn't fit the business model.
lol

****, they throw the perma-ban around for stupid ****!!!
Stupid **** is subjective. You have to try pretty hard to get banned.

If you ban somebody for having bad feedback they’ll just create a new account and start over with a clean slate.

If you let them stay and keep all those negs, at least you can see who to avoid.
It really is that simple.

Back
Top Bottom