• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Offensive post

Navy Dad

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
48   0
Reaction score
My son reads these posts as well as myself. Please delete asap if you would. No use in this kind of language on this site.
Thanks, Stan Banther

sovietak474u
Survivalist

Feedback Score
6 (100%)
Why do you need all those guns?
Im soooo ******* sick of hearing this. So I like to buy guns... alot of them. Whats it to ya? If you dont like guns or dont feel the need to have more than one then thats all you. Dont look at me all weird because I like to keep my firearm collection well rounded. Its not my fault they make so many cool firearms. Its not me you need to be talking to.

How many of you have heard this from people?

Last edited:
X3...has anyone sent a message to sbanther and told him he has been offended by his use of a profane word?..
maybe he didnt know that it would be as offensive to read as it really is?

Last edited:
while I agree it is offensive, have you tried sending a pm to sovietak474u asking him to edit his post? I would think that would be better than a mod deleting it.

I think vBulletin has an option to refuse people to write offensive language. Okuma Steve, CCW? any Ideas?

While I have a mouth like a sailor in person at times, I dont like to type it or see it on the forums.

as long as it doesn't get as bad as the filter GON uses. I tried typing the word fart one time, and instead it inserted 4 lines of ****edited for profanity***** as if I had just said something really offensive.

I think vBulletin has an option to refuse people to write offensive language. Okuma Steve, CCW? any Ideas?

While I have a mouth like a sailor in person at times, I dont like to type it or see it on the forums.

Haven't had a problem with this on the site that I've noticed so I don't see any need for more filters or rules. I think the best approach would have probably been to send soviet a PM to ask him to change it, might have an issue if he refused, but I imagine he would've changed it. Most on this site are pretty level headed.

I do find it interesting that instead of editing it out of your post to complain about it, you chose to underline, italicize, and bold it.

Back
Top Bottom