• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Offensive post

I can understand everyone's point of view here and while I am not a fan of using profanity on a social networking page I am also not a fan of taking someones right to freedom of speech away. I don't believe in censorship but since I am a member and agreed to the terms and conditions I will respect them and abide by them.

Sorry.. free speech... Lack of vocabulary... but still free speech. I have heard, seen, used the word myself.. I'm sure I will hear, see, use the word again. Hey I was in the Navy.....

I never paid any attention to the F word until it was drug up and a special effort was made to discuss it. I'm sure I'll never use it in my postings here. I'm also sure that I'll see it again, I've rarely sat around a camp, firing range, walked through Wal-Mart ect. without hearing it slip. Having raised four kids I'd also have to say that they probably heard and read it a lot more in their daily lives than I did.Sometimes you can quietly point out the error of your fellow man to him. Sometimes you have to teach your kids that life happens and a thick skin is an asset.

Sometimes you just go to places other guys hang out and don't worry about it...hmmmmm.....so much for THAT idea

Yeah, You could have PMed me and asked me to edit it if you had a problem. I would have on the spot. Im not here to cause problems. Starting a thread like this and trying to bash me in public is fine too I guess. Now I know who not to buy/sell from. Its people like you that make america what it is today... you cant say merry christmas or have free speech like you should.... insted you have to be scared of offending someone all the time.. What is your young son doing on an adult gun trading post anyway? Its not like he can buy them. We are not trading toys on here.

Of course if you wish to protect from everything...

Net Nanny’s screening lists are completely customizable and editable, and allow parents to screen and block any words, phrases, web sites, IRC chat rooms, newsgroups, personal information, and content according to their particular values

Although I seem to remember that gun sites were considered offensive to them years ago .

Those of you that say you would not put up with this public..I'm just wondering what you would do? Will you go to the front of walmart and annouce on the loud speaker you have a problem with a guy cussing in sporting goods OR do you just walk up to them and tell them you dont want your wife and kids to have to listen to that? Same thing here in this thread!!!

Those of you that say you would not put up with this public..I'm just wondering what you would do? Will you go to the front of walmart and annouce on the loud speaker you have a problem with a guy cussing in sporting goods OR do you just walk up to them and tell them you dont want your wife and kids to have to listen to that? Same thing here in this thread!!!

Thanks! I would have changed it NO problem! Im not here to offend people. Comin at me like that is not cool and quite childish.

Back
Top Bottom