• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Offensive post

Relax guys. Just remember, a lot of us have kids. I'd prefer my 8, 9 & 10 year olds don't read F and GD, etc.....................so that's why I just make them stay away from the forum instead of making a stink about it, even though my 2 boys are gun crazy. It's like smoking in public. It is just kinda rude to those who do not want to partake and shows lack of common decency to an extent to paste certain words on public message forums. Don't hate me guys. Just MY opinion.

Well said.

Relax guys. Just remember, a lot of us have kids. I'd prefer my 8, 9 & 10 year olds don't read F and GD, etc.....................so that's why I just make them stay away from the forum instead of making a stink about it, even though my 2 boys are gun crazy. It's like smoking in public. It is just kinda rude to those who do not want to partake and shows lack of common decency to an extent to paste certain words on public message forums. Don't hate me guys. Just MY opinion.

Well, I don't reckin anyone's advocatin' openin' a cathouse forum or anything. Heck, I don't think there will even be a problem with folks using off-color language. Speaking just for me tho, I think it's a shame that one of the few places guys can go to chat about guns, hunting, farting whatever they want to talk about is now going disney and better homes and gardens. Heck, I'm not even comfortable posting with a dip in any more. May even start washing my hands before I type. ;)

Spose we need a petting zoo section?

Well, I don't reckin anyone's advocatin' openin' a cathouse forum or anything. Heck, I don't think there will even be a problem with folks using off-color language. Speaking just for me tho, I think it's a shame that one of the few places guys can go to chat about guns, hunting, farting whatever they want to talk about is now going disney and better homes and gardens. Heck, I'm not even comfortable posting with a dip in any more. May even start washing my hands before I type. ;)

Spose we need a petting zoo section?

Nobody said you have to stop posting nasty language. :) Aren't other folks that dont like it allowed to voice their opinions as well though? :)

Will you be the first animal in the petting zoo? :D

LOL!

iffen ya want a grizzly bear in a petting zoo.. :) Shucks, my growl is wrose than my bite.

I'm not interested in posting nasty language...I'm even trying to cut back on my non-post usage of it. I just worry bout some of my jokes being a bit risque for the kiddies. An' as fer opinions, tjhats why I said "Speaking just for me". When it comes to opinions I KNOW i got more than my fair share. I certainly wouldn't want to infringe on anyone elses right to have one...even if they ARE wrong ;)

*whistles innocently*

I dont get it...or at least i am trying to keep up.

so now the guy that posted the big F word is now offended because others were offended?
And so the guy that was offended is now being attacked and the original offender is now being defended?...stay tuned

First, please let me apologize for making this public. I meant to send it to the moderator as a PM. I realized it after it was sent. To the one who wrote it I sincerely apologize for not coming to you first. And yes, if in Wal-Mart, or any other public place I hear this kind of language and my family is near, I politely ask for them to keep it clean please. My family expects no less from me. From now on I will address it to the person first. I meant no ill will to anyone. Thanks, Stan Banther

First, please let me apologize for making this public. I meant to send it to the moderator as a PM. I realized it after it was sent. To the one who wrote it I sincerely apologize for not coming to you first. And yes, if in Wal-Mart, or any other public place I hear this kind of language and my family is near, I politely ask for them to keep it clean please. My family expects no less from me. From now on I will address it to the person first. I meant no ill will to anyone. Thanks, Stan Banther

And im sorry too. No ill will towards you or your son. I just figured this was an adult forum so I did not think I would offend anyone. Ill watch my potty mouth from now on.

Back
Top Bottom