• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Officers kill double amputee in wheelchair

Status
Not open for further replies.
He would not put down his pen, the pen is mightier than the sword, not the popos 1st kill of a unArmed man

From the article, She said the man came "within inches to a foot" of the officer and did not follow instructions to calm down and remain still..

Failure to obey a lawful order rears it's ugly head yet again. You all know you are required to obey authority.

I won't mention that the dude only had 1 arm and 1 leg yet the TWO officers, with 4 arms (and hands I might add) could not restrain the suspect.

I am sure someone on here will argue that the officer may have have thought the metal object was a suringe and that it may have been infected with AIDS so then if it had infected the officer, the suspect could have infact murdered the officer so he was defending his own life. Shooting was JUSTIFIED. End of story.

Nothing to see here please move along.

Walking hyper-egos with a badge strike again.

"Hey, we got to shoot something today. High five!!!!"

At least it wasn't a dog.

It's damn well time ALL foks are held responsible for their actions! That includes panty waist judges that let criminals off with a slap of the wrist!

Glad to see everyone here has been in a life or death situation before where you have hours to decide what to do and not seconds. Hate to be on the wrong side of everyone else here but it was the second officer who took the shot. It was his job as the cover officer to protect his partner and from his point of view a pen can look like a knife, ice pick, or even a pen knife(yes they do exist.)

Why does everyone bash the police because they had one bad run in.

This is coming from someone who has served the country and community since the day I turned 18.
I hate to rant but it just gets under my skin when people who probably never served a day in their lives can monday morning quarter back someone with out being there.

But I guess that's what the internet is for so Carry On.

Glad to see everyone here has been in a life or death situation before where you have hours to decide what to do and not seconds. Hate to be on the wrong side of everyone else here but it was the second officer who took the shot. It was his job as the cover officer to protect his partner and from his point of view a pen can look like a knife, ice pick, or even a pen knife(yes they do exist.)

Why does everyone bash the police because they had one bad run in.

This is coming from someone who has served the country and community since the day I turned 18.
I hate to rant but it just gets under my skin when people who probably never served a day in their lives can monday morning quarter back someone with out being there.

But I guess that's what the internet is for so Carry On.

Lets say they did think it was an ice pick or pen knife, do you think they thought he was going to leap up and kill them with it. Is it more likely that since they are the po po they refused to back away from someone in a wheel chair. Tell us what you would have done please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom