• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Officers kill double amputee in wheelchair

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called sarcasm smart guy.

And refusing to place myself in a situation? Oh yeah, I forgot - government employees are always lead to believe that their jobs are so "noble". Teachers, cops, postal workers - they gave up so much so that they could help others.:rolleyes: But in all likelihood, they just needed a paycheck and couldn't find a better paying job. Don't act like they somehow got cornered into doing something they didn't want to. They knew what was expected, what the condition of employment were.

And stop talking about other peoples' spelling when you can't use punctuation correctly, fail to capitalize words at the beginning of sentences, and left out the spacing between a period and the beginning of a new sentence.

Last edited:
Wrong again, ga is an at will state. The sheriff can call you and tell you to turn your stuff in without a reason. As for the local police, they can also let you go for arresting someone who probably like you thinks they are above the law or to important in the community to contribute to a lowly job like police work. What is it you do for a living that allows you the expertise to judge others on limited info, in a situation you refuse to place yourself in? Like someone else said I can have an opinion, sure you can but its not always right.unless you have been in a violent confrontation as a cop, firefighter,ems, or as a real soldier fighting for your right to have an opinion it is just that. Are you the same kinda guy who is an expert of combat tactics and warfare because you beat Medal of Honor? It truly amazes me how many people on the site can't spell, but have the ability to critique others.

I refuse to bow at your alter sir. You truly have some delusions of grandeur.

And who agreed to the terms and conditions?

Most government employees are gov't employees because they're too stupid to maintain a private sector job of comparable pay. We all know that gov't jobs require 5 verbal warnings, 2 written warnings, 3 written reprimands, and 5 days of paid suspension before so much as a demotion can occur, much less a firing. People like me skipped over the cop idea, not because we're "liberal dope users", but because we don't want to raise families on chump change for the rest of our lives.

Those ****ing jarheads in your avatar were government employees. At least have the decency to change your avatar before insulting everyone who served.

Wrong again, ga is an at will state. The sheriff can call you and tell you to turn your stuff in without a reason. As for the local police, they can also let you go for arresting someone who probably like you thinks they are above the law or to important in the community to contribute to a lowly job like police work. What is it you do for a living that allows you the expertise to judge others on limited info, in a situation you refuse to place yourself in? Like someone else said I can have an opinion, sure you can but its not always right.unless you have been in a violent confrontation as a cop, firefighter,ems, or as a real soldier fighting for your right to have an opinion it is just that. Are you the same kinda guy who is an expert of combat tactics and warfare because you beat Medal of Honor? It truly amazes me how many people on the site can't spell, but have the ability to critique others.

Yeah...no

Glad to see everyone here has been in a life or death situation before where you have hours to decide what to do and not seconds. Hate to be on the wrong side of everyone else here but it was the second officer who took the shot. It was his job as the cover officer to protect his partner and from his point of view a pen can look like a knife, ice pick, or even a pen knife(yes they do exist.)

Why does everyone bash the police because they had one bad run in.

This is coming from someone who has served the country and community since the day I turned 18.
I hate to rant but it just gets under my skin when people who probably never served a day in their lives can monday morning quarter back someone with out being there.

I spent my 19th birthday in basic training and have also been in a few "life or death" situations, each one was different. I hardly think the 2nd officer had no other choice than to save his partners life against a double amputee in a wheelchair armed with a pen by discharging his weapon into a man that only required a few minutes to cool off. A little restraint and professionalism and maybe even no charges may have been filed against the man that clearly had issues, maybe the officers should have gotten this info, if they hadn't already, before confronting the man. Sounds like a trigger happy bad cop to me. I have nothing against law enforcement, the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom