• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Officers kill double amputee in wheelchair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why they lock you up and you have to post bail, or have bail denied, because you are presumed innocent?
There is one thing for sure if that had been a regular Joe, his ass would have been cuffed, stuffed, maced, and tazed, then thrown in jail.

Thanks but no thanks, I don't need no 911.

Obviously your the expert here so I guess I'll have to defer to whatever you say. I was in no way saying what they did was right only saying that anyone who looks at this from only one point of view and not objectively is "retarded." If you just read what the news puts out and believe every word then I guess you'll take that as the only truth out there.
As for "coward" who can shoot a man in a wheel chair. Just because he is in a wheel chair doesn't mean he'll get any special treatment from me. He's nothing special just because he needs to sit down to get around still just a human being. A bipolar, schizophrenic, 40 something human being who is in the chair because he managed to get hit by a moving 100 ton train. Obviously a pillar in the community.
Am I saying the officers could have acted differently sure, do they need to be retrained on how the deal with the mentally ill of course 100%. Do they deserve the benefit of doubt, yes just like everyone else in the country. Until proven beyond a reasonably doubt.

On the other hand they do have a sh**ty job and worse pay. Most get little or no respect from most of you douchebags who can't do the job because of whatever your excuse of the day is, probably low morals, obesity, or whatever your dope smoking, liberal, communist, hippie, tree hugging, Jesus hating, welfare drawing, democrat beliefs are. So if you don't like it, or don't approve of the way they operate, either join and make a difference or quit your bitc*ing

And who agreed to the terms and conditions?

Most government employees are gov't employees because they're too stupid to maintain a private sector job of comparable pay. We all know that gov't jobs require 5 verbal warnings, 2 written warnings, 3 written reprimands, and 5 days of paid suspension before so much as a demotion can occur, much less a firing. People like me skipped over the cop idea, not because we're "liberal dope users", but because we don't want to raise families on chump change for the rest of our lives.

, tree hugging, Jesus hating, welfare drawing, democrat beliefs are. So if you don't like it, or don't approve of the way they operate, either join and make a difference or quit your bitc*ing

Boy your not a close minded bigot are you? If you can turn off Fox News long enough, read Sun Tzu's "the art of war" and you'll realize that we all better figure out a way to get along better. Because divided our children may be serving our Chinese overloads someday. I not trying to be an ass, and maybe you didn't mean it but if the bullets start flying you'll be happy to have an American next to you and you won't worry so much if they're gay, liberal, tree hugging democrat so long as they're shooting at the guys who are shooting at you. Please grow up.

As the LEO defenders will say. "It's only ONE bad apple".

YET in the first video there is MORE than 1, in the second video there are TWO cops slamming him on the trunk of the cruiser.

Move along there is nothing to see here.

Wrong again, ga is an at will state. The sheriff can call you and tell you to turn your stuff in without a reason. As for the local police, they can also let you go for arresting someone who probably like you thinks they are above the law or to important in the community to contribute to a lowly job like police work. What is it you do for a living that allows you the expertise to judge others on limited info, in a situation you refuse to place yourself in? Like someone else said I can have an opinion, sure you can but its not always right.unless you have been in a violent confrontation as a cop, firefighter,ems, or as a real soldier fighting for your right to have an opinion it is just that. Are you the same kinda guy who is an expert of combat tactics and warfare because you beat Medal of Honor? It truly amazes me how many people on the site can't spell, but have the ability to critique others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom