• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Thread for the Fall C&R shoot!

So all the camping/RV guys, who is bringing what? I'll have a cooler and stuff like that, not sure if I should bring my tiny portable coleman grill or not. Tommy mentioned a fire, that would be cool as well, maybe do some hot dogs, burgers etc. i'm good w/ every man for himself as well, I was just woundering what everyone else planned on doing Friday night.

Swap/sale info:

So I know how much cash to bring in case there is something I just have to have, can we list what we are willing to trade/barter/sell?

If so I'll go first, since my collection has grown so much, I am trying to sell the following:

Nice Yugo SKS with extras $400 obo: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...h-scope-mount-and-Red-Dot-Excellent-condition

M1917 Eddystone $550: Flammenwerfer has first right of refusal since we have PM'd about it.

What do you have that I just can't live without?

My C&R wish list includes a 98k Mauser.

Last edited:
I have a Remington 03a3, a 03 that some knuckle head (NOT ME) tried to make an a4 in 35 wheelen, and a Nagant Revolver and rifle that I'll have for trading/selling.

Looks like I have most of my FJ kit together. Flammen, I found some Brit WWII stuff you might like... I wasnt able to get to my buds house and get my P38 or PU sniper, so I'll just have the K98 w/ me on Saturday.

Getting some stuff gathered up. Somehow my selection that is coming with me has grown. I am at the stage of, do I bring it or not.

Meant to grab that mason jar, that's been sitting at work, for tomorrow night.

I've narrowed it down to the following, mainly because I don't want to spend all day Sunday cleaning.

Remington 1903A3
NPM M1 Carbine
M1 Garand
Swiss K-31
Enfield No.4
Enfield No.I
Norinco 97 Trench Gun
^all bayoneted and ready for the dummies

A couple of old S&W's
A pair of Nagant revolvers(for dual wielding)

Finn sako(which will be for trade)

C'mon rain!

As long as the rain ends early I'm still planning on camping. Setting up a tent in the rain at my age, well...I'll still pay for my spot if I don't make it.

Thinking about selling some ammo tomorrow/Saturday. 7.62x54R and maybe some 7.63 Mauser.

Bringing some junk for giveaways.

Anyone want me to bring soap? It's the perfect gift for the little lady when you come home smelling like cordite and bayonet dummy insides...

I'll bring some cash, too, even though it REALLY needs to go in the bank and not my safe (in the form of a firearm).

Back
Top Bottom