• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Officiating

Can someone just move this to the forum where it should be? I think it fits better in the "Stupid Stuff" discussion.
Not yet. We're near a breakthrough in the spiritual healing of a few UGA fans and Alabama haters.
R1280x0

I agree with everything you're saying, and I am not insinuating that all fans blame losses on officiating. However, I do see the irony of questioning why some fans may blame losses on officiating in a sports thread titled "Officiating". It is difficult to objectively judge how any game is called if one has interest in a particular team being victorious. We always view calls through the filter of our own biases. It is much easier to be fair if you watch a game where you genuinely do not care who wins, and just watch for love of the game. I feel this applies to all sports at all levels.
Good thing I'm not a UGA fan. I am a fan of good football fairly officiated. Had to settle for 1 out of 2 Monday night.

WTF ever...I'm a bad apple because I don't respect the Idiot In Chief? Oh wait...I forgot, he;s "like a really stable genius" lol. This time next year, he'll be impeached and heading to prison. On the upside, he won't be lonely. He'll have most of his family and friends with him. "NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION". Notice you never hear him screaming, " NO CONSPIRACY, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO MOB TIES, NO MONEY LAUNDERING, NO TREASON, NOT BEING BLACKMAILED BY PUTIN, NOT COMPROMISED, NOT LYING". You have to know, Trump will not make it 1 minute in the hot seat with Mueller before getting caught in lies.
:pound: Thanks for the comedic relief RK. The thread was needing it.

Holy thread revival!

But since you opened this thread I will say Alabama will have trouble this weekend.

Georgia has wised up and started gofundme's for all the officials this weekend...goal is to out fundraise Alabama and have officials make a few crucial calls to give them the game this year.

And of course gofundme's are a perfectly legal way to influence witnesses and/or game officials...ask Dr. Ford.

WTF ever...I'm a bad apple because I don't respect the Idiot In Chief? Oh wait...I forgot, he;s "like a really stable genius" lol. This time next year, he'll be impeached and heading to prison. On the upside, he won't be lonely. He'll have most of his family and friends with him. "NO COLLUSION NO COLLUSION". Notice you never hear him screaming, " NO CONSPIRACY, NO OBSTRUCTION, NO MOB TIES, NO MONEY LAUNDERING, NO TREASON, NOT BEING BLACKMAILED BY PUTIN, NOT COMPROMISED, NOT LYING". You have to know, Trump will not make it 1 minute in the hot seat with Mueller before getting caught in lies.
Roll Tide of course but how did I miss this gem! Haha.

Still no collusion and still he remains. :usa:

Back
Top Bottom