• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh boy! I can't wait to get on the ODT!

Hey hey hey

Attachments

• fat spiderman.jpg
    fat spiderman.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 118
You have the right to bear arms, but that does not mean you can carry whatever you want in my house.
You have the right to peacefully assemble but not on my lawn.
You have freedom to worship any god you like but not to preach to my child.

I reserve the right to throw anyone I choose out of my house and OS has the same right here. I find it amusing how people will scream about rights without regard to the private property rights of others.

***Just stirring the pot, so take it for what it is***

Actually, yes, I can legally carry firearms in your house, but you have the right to tell me to leave.

I do have the right to preach to your child.

Freedom of <insert right here> doesn't mean freedom from <insert right here>

Come on, let's get our fact straight if we're going to be combative.

Actually, yes, I can legally carry firearms in your house, but you have the right to tell me to leave.

bummersweat.jpg

:rolleyes:

Fine.

I have the right to ask you to leave because Hi-Points are not allowed in my house and it does not violate your 2nd.
You do not have the right to say anything to a child if the parent does not wish you to do so and that does not violate your 1st.

:rolleyes:

Fine.

I have the right to ask you to leave because Hi-Points are not allowed in my house and it does not violate your 2nd.
You do not have the right to say anything to a child if the parent does not wish you to do so and that does not violate your 1st.

Your rolleyes smiley is funny, because that's exactly what I did when I read your post.

I've not done any deals, I'm a lurker in the shadows and I don't post much, and I don't really mind the rules. They are somewhat understandable but sometimes I do want to just put a "hahaha" on some of them. Just a nice respectable way to say that price is ridonckulous.
Right there with you brother. I have been mostly a lurker, reading the hunting chat, always browsing the local ads to see what is available(not just for firearms), taking advantage of steals & Deals(ATI semi auto shotgun FTW),Getting lost in the the Boiler Room and overall just clicking on threads that seem of interest at the same time getting to know who the regulars are and where the people stand. It's not hard to realize the "drama" that is involved with in the "firearm" community and the issues that stand out.....
BTW, Love the site!

But in the end it is just like any other community website on on the internet. It's all the same drama with tidbits of knowledge wedged in between the majority of pointless post. Experience has taught me that on the internet "less is more" in regards to posting how "You really feel". All I can do is laugh at some of the prices I see here and envy the members that are on at the right time to take advantage of the posting that genuinely are a good deal.

(Off Topic) I have done moderating at plenty of sites and unless you have walked a mile in their shoes then you have no idea how much high school/reality TV style BS they really do deal with what can be on a daily basis.The internet is and always seems to have the same story line in regards to every community. The only variable is you and how you handle yourself with in that community.

Back
Top Bottom