• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh the outrage! WHY!

A Democrat who openly admits to voting for Obama is lecturing on how to secure gun rights. That's rich.

An atheist that claims he goes to church. That's rich! So did you go to church yesterday or did you stay home bbqing babies?
\
Also, I'm not a Democrat.

An atheist that claims he goes to church. That's rich! So did you go to church yesterday or did you stay home bbqing babies?\Also, I'm not a Democrat.
I stayed home and sold a car. For an atheist, you sure worry an awful lot about other people's salvation. Oh, and I do go to church sometimes, it's quiet nice, my wife loves it and it does my son a lot of good.

I stayed home and sold a car. For an atheist, you sure worry an awful lot about other people's salvation.

Naw, I just wanted to share my baby marinade recipe. As a new atheist, you might not have received our newsletter with recipes yet.

When those treatments take place is it typically in a clinical environment, under the supervision of a professional, or is it random strangers in public?

Your heart is truly in the right place, and I wish (do I ever wish) I could agree with you, but the data isn't there.

Are you ****ing kidding me. Quit acting like a Jack hole. Where do you think they take place at? If one has a fear heights it's damn hard to do in a floor level room. Fear of spiders is easier. Basics are it requires slowly introducing the idea then progressing forward. Talking about spiders, showing pictures of spiders and discussing that, working up to the point a spider is in the room then allowing a spider to walk across an arm.

Now remove spider and insert gun. To create a phobia work in reverse. Do you see what MDA through Bloomberg is doing? He didn't become a billionaire by being stupid.

Are you ****ing kidding me. Quit acting like a Jack hole. Where do you think they take place at? If one has a fear heights it's damn hard to do in a floor level room. Fear of spiders is easier. Basics are it requires slowly introducing the idea then progressing forward. Talking about spiders, showing pictures of spiders and discussing that, working up to the point a spider is in the room then allowing a spider to walk across an arm.

Now remove spider and insert gun. To create a phobia work in reverse. Do you see what MDA through Bloomberg is doing? He didn't become a billionaire by being stupid.

Is it rational to be afraid of a spider...some are venomous.

Anyway, if you can't see the stupidity in the line of thinking that would allow you to think you could make people be less afraid of guns by carrying them to buy your velvetta and natty lite, then so be it. Maybe we should award oc'ers a Sally Struthers degree of phobia cleansing and they can set up shot in the kroger parking lot.

Back
Top Bottom