• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh the outrage! WHY!

Yes. It has been very effective over the past 10 years.

Oh, yeah sure has. I'll bet a lot of die hard anti-gay rights folks have mustered acceptance for homosexuality. What's the old conservative battle cry? "Don't force your beliefs on me!" "Don't push your gay lifestyle down my throat!"
Ever heard conservatives say that? I have, and I'll bet you have too.
I think you've illustrated the absolute folly of open carry as a means for garnering acceptance of firearms in public. Pushing your agenda in a public way, especially when you use fear as a motivator is childish, short sighted, and ultimately damages our right to bear arms.

Again, thanks a lot open carriers. The list of "no gun" businesses continues to grow thanks to your efforts.

Last edited:
Because it's legal and reduces violent crime against women....

Georgian Mother in Smyrna. Anyone's wife?

i60.tinypic.com_nfpslh.jpg

She used to work at AO..

Oh, yeah sure has. I'll bet a lot of die hard anti-gay rights folks have mustered acceptance for homosexuality. What's the old conservative battle cry? "Don't force your beliefs on me!" "Don't push your gay lifestyle down my throat!"Ever heard conservatives say that? I have, and I'll bet you have too.I think you've illustrated the absolute folly of open carry as a means for garnering acceptance of firearms in public.
Now you're just making **** up to be argumentative. Impossible to have a conversation like that.

Now you're just making **** up to be argumentative. Impossible to have a conversation like that.

Really? What am I making up precisely? Sorry if I blew your tender hypothesis out of the water.

I gave a very good example of the failure of gay rights promotion to gain acceptance among those against it, and that's somehow a bull**** comparison?

The problem is, you don't want to have a conversation when you have to start examining the premises for your opinion...especially when it looks like they have some obvious flaws.

I'm not here to judge you. I thought we were all trying to have some conversation and improve our understanding.

I think you're a pretty introspective dude for the most part, I just don't understand why you've gotten so defensive lately.

Last edited:

Nope, as soon as it looks like the evidence for which they have based opinions might be shaky, the discussion stops. These threads aren't about learning, discussing, etc....they are just about spouting opinion and getting high fives from people of the same philosophy.

Back
Top Bottom