• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Oh what a great day this has turned out to be...

I love my wife more than life itself, but I never thought I could love a child as much as I do my 3 yr. old granddaughter. She has my heart captured in a sense I never dreamed would happen! I look forward to every visit we have with her, congrats on a true blessing from God! You're gonna be changed forever!

Congratulations!!!!!!

The reward for raising them kids

Congrats!

Our 1st grandbaby is now 15 months .

She is such a joy :0)

Congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of papaw & mamaw :0)

Congrats! Ain't nothing like being able to spoil them and send them back home.

I love my wife more than life itself, but I never thought I could love a child as much as I do my 3 yr. old granddaughter. She has my heart captured in a sense I never dreamed would happen! I look forward to every visit we have with her, congrats on a true blessing from God! You're gonna be changed forever!

Thanks everyone. We are super excited.

congrats,I had to leave the meet and greet today to swim with my 4 year old grand daughter,she has my heart,and can get ol paw paw to do anything

This past Christmas my brother asked my youngest granddaughter if she had me wrapped around her finger, she said Yep! and I was standing right there, having to agree with her. When she heard me say I agree, she turned her head real quick toward me with a smile a mile wide. And then she got a case of the giggles.

Back
Top Bottom