• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OK, ‘fess up…

Will you watch?

• Puck no, don’t care about those limeys

Votes: 19 65.5%
  • Maybe, wife’s in, might sneak a peek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Definitely down, got to keep up with goings on in the old home land. And those snunis are to die for

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Tacos for breakfast

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I never understood the fascination with the royal family. I guess it's a chick thing. You know, the fantasy of marrying a prince.
Funny related story. A while back I read a headline about Meghan Markle bitching about the royal family to my wife. She said " That dumb bitch spent most of her life trying to marry a prince and THEN she made him leave the family. That's really stupid."

Don't give a rat's ass about the old pedophile or the royal assholes of England.
I believe you may have your Royals confused.
Prince Andy is Epstein’s pedo buddy.
Prince Chuck (now King after waiting 70 years for mom to go TU) is the moron who couldn’t get it up with Diana after his one horrid experience knocking her up. Then he moved on to banging his childhood sweetie, Camilla Parker- Bowwow, while Diana got preggars by her bodyguard with Harry.

I believe you may have your Royals confused.
Prince Andy is Epstein’s pedo buddy.
Prince Chuck (now King after waiting 70 years for mom to go TU) is the moron who couldn’t get it up with Diana after his one horrid experience knocking her up. Then he moved on to banging his childhood sweetie, Camilla Parker- Bowwow, while Diana got preggars by her bodyguard with Harry.
Now that's the fairytale Pedo-Disney should make.

I never understood the fascination with the royal family. I guess it's a chick thing. You know, the fantasy of marrying a prince.
Funny related story. A while back I read a headline about Meghan Markle bitching about the royal family to my wife. She said " That dumb bitch spent most of her life trying to marry a prince and THEN she made him leave the family. That's really stupid."
Its is a heritage thing. I'm American and a Southern born one with ancestors dead fighting under that Confederate Flag. Proud of both.. The English once ruled a lot of the world and they are kinda snobby. Royalty represents

Back
Top Bottom