• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OK so who has concealed carry badge?

I don't understand the badge thing.

Makes no sense to me. You could get in trouble for trying to impersonate a cop. And what problem is it really supposed to solve?

You can stab the hell outta somebody with it as you're screaming Citizens Arrest! Citizens Arrest!

OK and now I'm going to make a serious comment, I actually CAN see a use for it. I've no doubt some people hang it on their belt in view when they OC and some non gun owner or anti gun owner notices the gun, freaks out, then sees a 'badge' and thinks "Oh, he's got a badge... it's all good." 911 call and wet panties averted. For some that probably outweighs being (literally) laughed at by fellow gun owners.
See... there's good in everything (except perhaps the sash).

OK and now I'm going to make a serious comment, I actually CAN see a use for it. I've no doubt some people hang it on their belt in view when they OC and some non gun owner or anti gun owner notices the gun, freaks out, then sees a 'badge' and thinks "Oh, he's got a badge... it's all good." 911 call and wet panties averted. For some that probably outweighs being (literally) laughed at by fellow gun owners.
See... there's good in everything (except perhaps the sash).

Yea most people would probably chill out and think you're a detective or something.

Back
Top Bottom