• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Who has Hearing Aids?

I have the:

Phonak Audeo L Lumity L90​

they've been great so far, battery life is about a full day. Streaming music and books through them is awesome. I love the fact that they sync to my Android phone and give me the ability to answer and disconnect calls without having to pull my phone out of my pocket. The sound quality is good and the adjustments (e.g., you can have several preconfigured user selectable sound configurations like RESTAURANT, MOVIES, BACKGROUND NOISE, etc., with the ability to customize more to your liking). I would highly recommend.

My Phonak Audeo are also from the VA. I get a full days use of them. They have full Bluetooth connectivity. However, even when selecting a background configuration or letting the aids auto-select the setting, my hearing loss is so bad I have to increase the volume to the degree I get feedback. It's why pretty much read lips when using them. I'm pretty close to deaf.

20240410_143411.jpg
Screenshot_20240410_143618_myPhonak.jpg

My Phonak Audeo are also from the VA. I get a full days use of them. They have full Bluetooth connectivity. However, even when selecting a background configuration or letting the aids auto-select the setting, my hearing loss is so bad I have to increase the volume to the degree I get feedback. It's why pretty much read lips when using them. I'm pretty close to deaf.
Thank goodness for CC otherwise even trying to watch TV would be pointless.
During the plandemic when everyone was wearing the stupid masks trying to carry on a conversation was pointless.
I can't hear you if you have your face covered with a damn diaper.

I have the Lucid hearing aids I bought at Sam's. They have an audiologist near the Pharmacy, and they did a hearing test, which I didn't need knowing I was already half deaf. I ended up buying the rechargeable HA's and they were about a grand. I wear them when I'm going somewhere, but I don't around the house. I'd rather drive my wife up a wall saying huh all the time. That's what wives are for.

Back
Top Bottom