• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

A couple of my favorites.

Tissot T Touch
20170208_230951.jpg

Reactor Flux(I also have a Gamma in titanium, a Heavy Water digital for walking the dog and hiking and an MX with tritium inserts like Luminox)

20170126_132158.jpg

My Oris TT1 Formula 1 automatic
20161211_203609.jpg

My Citizen Blue Angel

20170416_154404.jpg

I've worn it everyday for 15 years
View attachment 1138462

My wife likes a larger than womens size watch and when she said she liked my Aquaracer I GLADLY gave it to her. I was a little less glad but still had no qualms when she liked my Tag Formula One. LOL. So, I'm currently Tag-less but not unhappy. Most Tags are smaller than I like any way. I prefer the 45 MM range. And besides, a Tag or two is a small price to pay to maintain a 20+ piece collection. Oh yeah...she liked one of my Victorinoxes too. Heh, heh.

20170416_171434.jpg

My wife likes a larger than womens size watch and when she said she liked my Aquaracer I GLADLY gave it to her. I was a little less glad but still had no qualms when she liked my Tag Formula One. LOL. So, I'm currently Tag-less but not unhappy. Most Tags are smaller than I like any way. I prefer the 45 MM range. And besides, a Tag or two is a small price to pay to maintain a 20+ piece collection. Oh yeah...she liked one of my Victorinoxes too. Heh, heh.
This is my second one I've owned. The size works for me because I have skinny little lady wrists. Lol when I try some of the larger watches on I look like a rapper

I've been looking at the Deep Blue models a lot today. Seems like they offer a lot of watch for the money. And they use some Swiss movements along with Seiko movements in other models.

Back
Top Bottom