• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Tractors!

They are a Japanese company.

Seems as though they made the small tractors for Ford in the early 1970s. Might be wrong on that....

Love old tractors. Now might be a good time to get a good deal on an old tractor as the economy has slowed.

Maybe so. The one thing is, I'd go diesel.

I actually wanted to take a look at an old Yanmar Diesel but that guy never got back to me either. I’ve noticed people will put these tractors up for sale way to high and they just sit on marketplace for weeks as they slash the price and for some reason still won’t sell. Now of course the refinished Farmall’s/Fords/Deeres go, but the older ones in need of TLC really sit in my area.

I actually wanted to take a look at an old Yanmar Diesel but that guy never got back to me either. I’ve noticed people will put these tractors up for sale way to high and they just sit on marketplace for weeks as they slash the price and for some reason still won’t sell. Now of course the refinished Farmall’s/Fords/Deeres go, but the older ones in need of TLC really sit in my area.
There are Yanmar used dealers. Check them out. Yea if you want a good investment, go with one of the big 4. And yes, Farmall would be a 5th

There are Yanmar used dealers. Check them out. Yea if you want a good investment, go with one of the big 4. And yes, Farmall would be a 5th
What you’re saying makes sense for someone who isn’t me haha, I’m specifically looking for tractors my grandfather would’ve enjoyed. I grew up on an older 80’s ford, unless Yanmar used had those.

What you’re saying makes sense for someone who isn’t me haha, I’m specifically looking for tractors my grandfather would’ve enjoyed. I grew up on an older 80’s ford, unless Yanmar used had those.
If that's the case, one of the Ford, Massey, John Deer and Farmall. Probably gas. But I can tell you, the diesel will be a better tractor. Get more work done in less time, less fuel and the front end has more weight. So it stays on the ground. And another thing, 4x4 has no comparison.

Where in the world does everyone find free old tractors in need of love? I’ve been searching for months now and in every Facebook group I’m in every Tom, Dick, and Harry posts these beautiful old tractors they received for free since they didn’t work. I’m a little stumped, I just want one for a) my little guy, b) light dirt moving and c) childhood reminiscing.
With that being said, if you get your hands on one and need it moved: my gooseneck is ready.
What do you guys think about old Farmalls and such?
PFA : old Zetor I actually found on here and took my lil guy to see (thanks for the experience!)
Not free, but a good place to check.

I don’t think you will find one for free but you can find some good deals now and then. I would like a small Farmall Cub for gardening. Check out Yesterday’s Tractors, there is a guy who works magic with old Cubs. Gets them cheap with stuck motors and has them freed up and running in a week or less.

I have been collecting and restoring tractors for 30 years never got one free
IMG_1096.jpeg
IMG_1095.jpeg
IMG_1094.jpeg
IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_1092.jpeg
IMG_1091.jpeg
IMG_0122.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom