• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Old Tractors!

The question of free was more of a joke! Haha, I’ve been offering up an AR and a generator, most bite but somehow I never hear back. I understand it’s a tool, regardless of condition at the end of the day and for some reason people enjoy seeing these tools sit and deteriorate for “yard art”, but not my tractor, not my business. I appreciate all of the photos posted, I feel like I’m relatively close to finding one of my own so I’ll have some hopefully soon. (:

I've had this 1981 Yanmar 2210 since it was imported and refurbed by Fredericks Outdoor in 2011. Been a great tractor. Dead nuts reliable and so simple to work on. I've replaced the starter solenoid and the water pump in the 13 years I've owned it. Pretty much every part made of steel except the seat, the fuel filter see thru, the radiator overflow bottle, the cooling fan, and rubber hoses and bushings. It's old school cool.

Yanmar used to make most of Deere's small tractors, and they were basically the same as the YM models like mine, with a few minor changes to meet U.S. regs (throttle direction, safety stickers). And, green paint, of course.

Fredericks still refurbs and sells 1980s era Japan-imported Yanmars, but they aren't quite the great value they were ten years ago.

tractor.jpg

I've had this 1981 Yanmar 2210 since it was imported and refurbed by Fredericks Outdoor in 2011. Been a great tractor. Dead nuts reliable and so simple to work on. I've replaced the starter solenoid and the water pump in the 13 years I've owned it. Pretty much every part made of steel except the seat, the fuel filter see thru, the radiator overflow bottle, the cooling fan, and rubber hoses and bushings. It's old school cool.

Yanmar used to make most of Deere's small tractors, and they were basically the same as the YM models like mine, with a few minor changes to meet U.S. regs (throttle direction, safety stickers). And, green paint, of course.

Fredericks still refurbs and sells 1980s era Japan-imported Yanmars, but they aren't quite the great value they were ten years ago.

View attachment 6508613
It’s funny I decided to reply today, after I sent it a guy got back to me and Friday I will officially own an old CO OP E3/ Cockshutt C30. I’m beyond excited, it has a loader as well so it’ll be great for what I need done around my property!

View attachment 6508613
I agree, that's a nice looking tractor

We’ll friends I finally picked up a tractor today and I am an extremely happy man. I can’t wait to start work on this thing!

Attachments

• AC65F1FF-65CA-4982-BBC5-EC327FD9930C.jpeg
    AC65F1FF-65CA-4982-BBC5-EC327FD9930C.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 8EF36B12-0D21-4FF7-A244-BDE236B01F3A.jpeg
    8EF36B12-0D21-4FF7-A244-BDE236B01F3A.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom