• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Olympic Security guard spits on soldier

wow, f**ktards never cease to amaze me. I am proud to represent the ones that support me. My wife feels the same way that I do. I try to look past the bad and see good

Last edited:
that's horse hockey

No matter who it is, if another person chooses to spit on me, then they will receive a Superman Slap in return.
I'm a real easy going person, but that is something that I will not tolerate.

that's horse hockey

No matter who it is, if another person chooses to spit on me, then they will receive a Superman Slap in return.

Lol.. I hear ya..
I'll be lookin to take your teeth out if you spit on me.

that's horse hockey

I agree. And I've never had to Superman Slap anyone. But it's only Monday.

In all seriousness, I agree with the sentiments expressed here.

Tensions must be so high there but that is no excuse for saying the things he did. Shame on whoever had such harsh words in the comments as well! Act like ya been there before or STFU!
Having worked medical coverage for large events and witnessed stressed out people who should be working together fist fight, lock people in rooms, and rip the weave out a girl's head, I can tell you I'm not surprised at the stories coming out of London. Some of you may have worked Atlanta back in the 90's and saw the same effect- well until things got real damn serious.
Some events it seemed like everyone was fighting with each other except them medical staff- then the Nitrous ran out!

Back
Top Bottom