omg are you kidding me?

Seriously!!! It's dead for the love of all that's Holy! Stop beating it!!!! :deadhorse:

trex-bed.jpg

well extra mags, box, docs, mint cond, some ammo w/ it, and nightsights, if its a gen 4 Ive seen the new ones going for 589 plus tax in the stores and gen 3 going for 499 without ammo and night sights and extra mags. lets just say you buy that 3rd gen for 499 new and you add a box of ammo, nightsights and a couple extra mags the price adds up an then add tax. Someone has to buy these guns that are sold on these forums in the stores. Im not gonna sell you a gen 4 with extras that I just bought in a store for less than I have in it lol. Now anywhere after the 675 price is just crazy
thats your take on it

i could buy everything separate over time, dont care about extras myself generally unless its to even out a trade or something, but im not going to pay 25 dollars on a used glock mag just because it would cost me 25 bucks to get it at a store

my problem is people on here value the accessories with the gun at what they paid for it. i sell my accessories at a used price and my guns at used prices, and i generally mark down the accessories with a gun sold by alot cause what need would i have for them after the fact?

and i always include at least 10 rounds of ammunition, just because

thats your take on it

i could buy everything separate over time, dont care about extras myself generally unless its to even out a trade or something, but im not going to pay 25 dollars on a used glock mag just because it would cost me 25 bucks to get it at a store

my problem is people on here value the accessories with the gun at what they paid for it. i sell my accessories at a used price and my guns at used prices, and i generally mark down the accessories with a gun sold by alot cause what need would i have for them after the fact?

and i always include at least 10 rounds of ammunition, just because

^^This.

A used gun is a used gun is a used gun. Same thing goes for mags, holsters, sights etc.

Why would I want to give anyone what they have into something that's USED when I can go to the store and get the same thing NEW for 7% more?

Last edited:
I was just saying that sometimes a slightly higher price is ok if there are some good accessories with it that make it worth it, I wasnt talking about paying same as used store price. I understand and I hate it too when someone is selling a gun and jacks the price up retarded because they have all kinds of stuff to go with it. Most of the time people arent interested in the extras that they purchased. Its like a car or truck most of the time all of the money you put into it you wont get back out. I am so sick of seeing the people here gouging though, the mods ought to recognize these people and ban them or lock their account for a couple weeks. Gouging is gouging I hear people say people can ask whatever they want and thats true to a certain point but when it is clearly price gouging those people should be ban or kicked off for a week or two. Just my 2 cents.

Like the guy asking $1000 for a glock 19 4th gen and he is saying its really rare, he is obviously trying to scam someone. This forum is here so we the gun nuts can buy sell and trade with one another and not rob steal and rape each other. Its been rediculous lately and those arent people I want to put my self around, Honest good people are what used to be on the site now its just people trying to make a buck screwing people over. Not everyone is like that, I bought two 25 round mags for my ruger 10/22 today from a guy on here and the price was great and he was an honest good guy that I would like to do business with again. Thats the way it should be

Like the guy asking $1000 for a glock 19 4th gen and he is saying its really rare, he is obviously trying to scam someone. This forum is here so we the gun nuts can buy sell and trade with one another and not rob steal and rape each other. Its been rediculous lately and those arent people I want to put my self around, Honest good people are what used to be on the site now its just people trying to make a buck screwing people over. Not everyone is like that, I bought two 25 round mags for my ruger 10/22 today from a guy on here and the price was great and he was an honest good guy that I would like to do business with again. Thats the way it should be

But remember, it is soooooo rare, one of a kind, never to be duplicated, pre and post ban, and its that new special black glock! More rare than od or fde!

Back
Top Bottom