• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

On guard duty tonight at midnight

LARGO9

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
80   0
Reaction score
Lots of lotting going on here after the IRMA, PRESS YOUR LUCK AN GET SHOT,
1505186661854-2044070529.jpg
I'm

That beer can be cited as evidence to destroy your credibility if you have to use that gun.
Drunks don't make good witnesses. Alcohol impairs both perception and memory.
Oh, you weren't drunk? It was just a beer or two? (Yeah, that's what they all say. Ask any cop about the "just two beers" story from guys whose BAC tests come back as .10 or more. Unless you can prove how little you had, people will assume you had enough to impair your judgment and make bad choices, impulsive and not-legally-justified ones.

Don't even get me started on what Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or the Black Lives Matter crowd would have to say about that rope. Who you fixin' to lynch? Looters? "Looters" is just a code word for persons of color.

Actually it was my buddy beer, we're two to the group doing patrol in the neighborhood, on gulf carts . Can was put in for show, was going off duty.

That beer can be cited as evidence to destroy your credibility if you have to use that gun.
Drunks don't make good witnesses. Alcohol impairs both perception and memory.
Oh, you weren't drunk? It was just a beer or two? (Yeah, that's what they all say. Ask any cop about the "just two beers" story from guys whose BAC tests come back as .10 or more. Unless you can prove how little you had, people will assume you had enough to impair your judgment and make bad choices, impulsive and not-legally-justified ones.

Don't even get me started on what Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or the Black Lives Matter crowd would have to say about that rope. Who you fixin' to lynch? Looters? "Looters" is just a code word for persons of color.
Got you covered buddy, no one drinks on duty, not to say what they do off duty. Were strick on that. Thanks for advice but we got our rules an we stick to it, probably shouldn't of put the can in photo.

Back
Top Bottom