• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

on the square gun & pawn mcdonough

Tech Jacket

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
127   0
Reaction score
someone posted a kudos to them in steals and deals. i want to make sure those that have forgotten or didnt know get another angle on them. i already thought they were ridiculous but due to their statement i decided i would bring it back up forever when i heard their name.

so im not putting words in their anti-2A mouth...George stated that he isnt against the elimination of online sales and universal background checks like Feinstein. he then goes on to make a statement he shouldnt have made against a patron in his own store. thats WAY worse than cheaper than dirt's high prices, dicks sporting goods not selling ARs, dana safety not selling to civies, etc. he actually wants legislative action that greatly stifles your 2A rights.

they need to be banned, not promoted here.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/anti-and-pro-gun-voices-heard-loud-and-clear-acros/nT7dB/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, George Mazzant, whose father owns On the Square Guns in McDonough — and who did brisk business Saturday selling pistols, shotguns and ammo at the gun show — said he isn’t opposed to stricter background checks or the abolishment of online sales, actions proposed by Washington officials.

Mazzant pointed to a man nearby with a shotgun draped over his shoulder — a gun that may have been bought without a background check from an unregistered gun dealer.

“That guy could be a felon,” Mazzant said. “He shouldn’t be allowed to do that.”
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He is entitled to his opinion. Im entitled to remind or inform others of it.

They were really nice people(my experience was good)...can't believe they'd be against online selling, etc. I had to do a BG check when using but of course was waived due to my carry permit. I bought a IO ak from them brand new for a little over $400.

They were really nice people(my experience was good)...can't believe they'd be against online selling, etc. I had to do a BG check when using but of course was waived due to my carry permit. I bought a IO ak from them brand new for a little over $400.

Owner told me no matter what you do you can't put a stock on a Draco. I tried to explain to him you can and he got mad. They are nice unlike many gun stores and that's it.

There are many who own/ operate LGS who would sell Obama shirts and sell us all out if the profit margins were higher. These guys who oppose online sells...and have $40 transfers are about their bottom line, not your rights.

I can't say I'm surprised that a gun store owner is ok with laws that make it so you can ONLY buy guns from stores. He doesn't care about our rights, he cares about his bank account.

Aren't these guys the same ones who were buying up ammo at Academy & WalMart and reselling it in their store for huge mark-up???

I seem to recall another member saying he saw this occur.

As for me and my previous experiences in that store, well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't piss on them if they burst into flames

Remember that lack of online sales and universal background checks means more $$$ for these guys. Not because they are interested in keeping anyone safer or that he's interested in your safety.

Back
Top Bottom