• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

on the square gun & pawn mcdonough

Aren't these guys the same ones who were buying up ammo at Academy & WalMart and reselling it in their store for huge mark-up???

I seem to recall another member saying he saw this occur.

As for me and my previous experiences in that store, well, I've said it before and I'll say it again: I wouldn't piss on them if they burst into flames

They did do that and then went to the surrounding shops and bought all the ar-15's they own and sold them at there shop.

How about how the father was in court for lawsuits that he took peoples money including law enforcement departments and never gave them their weapons.He lost his FFL license for life and had his son re open the store.While in the law suit Ed's pawn auction off their inventory to help pay the fines and judgement.THIS guy is a crook and should never be able to work in a gun shop.
he is a con artist and doesn't care about customer service nor our 2A rights

**** him

Last edited:
Background checks are fine and I have no issues with that way of controlling who does and who doesn't get to own a firearm, it is the continuous release of the punks that got caught using guns & comitting crimes that pisses me off. If they'd start punishing the sons of b##tches to the point they would never forget or never get out again, gun crime would lower more that banning guns altogether., cause the freaking pun ks will still have an endless supply.
As usual the current BS admin just released almost 3,000 we know of ,"illegales" many of which were also criminals, any dam thing for a vote is all the current admin gives a hoot about.
And Social Security isn't an entitlement if if it is going to an American who has worked their entire life paying into it for their retirement, only for those who have never worked, never will, aor those that aren't even in this country legally. Dam right I'm pissed and any red bloodied tax paying American that isn't, is a left wing liberal XXXXXX.

Last edited:
How about how the father was in court for lawsuits that he took peoples money including law enforcement departments and never gave them their weapons.He lost his FFL license for life and had his son re open the store.While in the law suit Ed's pawn auction off their inventory to help pay the fines and judgement.THIS guy is a crock and should never be able to work in a gun shop.
he is a con artist and doesn't care about customer service nor our 2A rights
Yep - these guys give McDonough and LGS 's a bad name. Ridiculously high prices, dishonest, rude, and the list goes on...

The people who own that store are criminals themselves. They committed fraud awhile back

Lets not argue over which employee shot another employee at that store with a 357 Sig, didn't lose his job and bragged about how he shot a ni**** to customers for at least another year. Hell, he showed me the blood spot they covered with a rug and laughed about "how bad they bleed."

I went in there one time and was just lookin,,and they were rude as hell,,but Id have to drive past Ed's to get there anyway and id rather deal with him anyway.

Then there was the sign they had at the gun show proudly stating that they would "Beat anyone's prices". I think there was a thread in here where a few members tried to get them to honor that claim and they told them to go away.

Back
Top Bottom