• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

on the square gun & pawn mcdonough

Lets not argue over which employee shot another employee at that store with a 357 Sig, didn't lose his job and bragged about how he shot a ni**** to customers for at least another year. Hell, he showed me the blood spot they covered with a rug and laughed about "how bad they bleed."

Wtf.....that just appalled me....how sinister and sick can someone be....

Then there was the sign they had at the gun show proudly stating that they would "Beat anyone's prices". I think there was a thread in here where a few members tried to get them to honor that claim and they told them to go away.
When shopping for a specific .308 a while back, I heard they matched prices, so I got prices from several gun shops, including Autrey's; went in, asked if they matched and was told yes, showed them Autrey's price and was told that it needed to be a shop within 20 miles. When I challenged them, it turned into in-stock vs. order price..... After discussing that caveat for a bit, the story changed again, so I left.

Last year at a gun show my wife and I were checking out their tables and guy asked me if he could help.. I told him we were just seeing what they had and checking out prices.
He was like a car salesman and would not let up on us! It was creepy really.... like dealing with an agressive pan handler!

Kept trying to tell me wife she needed something small- so she could "handle it" ( I thought about saying... Oh yeah? Are you sellling your junk dude?)
So after she told him she packs a 1911 and has been shooting for quite some time and knows her guns the guy just kept going, trying to push whatever he was standing near on us.
Finally I said- Yanno what buddy... Never mind... you are too damn pushy to deal with. The guy just seemed weird... saying things like... "I buy two of everything, one for each hand ya know" and other cocky things like that.

We walked away vowing to avoid this place always and forever.
That night I got on the ODT and searched their name and well... you know the rest of the story.

I don't think I have ever stated anything bad about a store. That streak will end now. On the Square, if anyone buys there, stop. If you are thinking about buying there, don't. Drive 40 miles to another store. Take the time to look them up. Ask the local police department about them. I personally will never go back into that store, and I did not even buy anything. They give bad gun stores a bad name.

Most people down here never really go in there,Not even to look .They had a stupid commercial on T.V. awhile back.They had the women from the jewelry store next door posing as customers.I stay far away.

How about how the father was in court for lawsuits that he took peoples money including law enforcement departments and never gave them their weapons.He lost his FFL license for life and had his son re open the store.While in the law suit Ed's pawn auction off their inventory to help pay the fines and judgement.THIS guy is a crock and should never be able to work in a gun shop.
he is a con artist and doesn't care about customer service nor our 2A rights

**** him

ive heard that but dont know it first hand so i didnt post more than i could prove he said...

Lets not argue over which employee shot another employee at that store with a 357 Sig, didn't lose his job and bragged about how he shot a ni**** to customers for at least another year. Hell, he showed me the blood spot they covered with a rug and laughed about "how bad they bleed."
deyayum! didnt know that story

Back
Top Bottom