• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

One Gun - What would you choose?

If you could only have one.... which would you choose & why?

• Total voters
Between the 2 options listed, which most people here are ignoring, I'd take the 1911. Never really liked Sig that much, not bad guns, I just dont shoot most of them very well. As for getting a 2nd 1911? Dan Wesson, better than any 1911 that doesn't have Wilson, Ed Brown, or Nighthawk on the side of it, I'd have even put my Guardian up against any of those.

Well first I would need the facts from the 9mm vs 45acp, then the debate on .22 as a self defense round, then the shotgun vs AR-15 for home protection. And another debate on glock vs 1911. Perhaps with all that info then I could make a real world decision on just one gun.
Oh yea also the .380 for ccw

Well first I would need the facts from the 9mm vs 45acp, then the debate on .22 as a self defense round, then the shotgun vs AR-15 for home protection. And another debate on glock vs 1911. Perhaps with all that info then I could make a real world decision on just one gun.
Oh yea also the .380 for ccw

Not without revolver vs semi-auto discussion, and the always stimulating velocity loss in shorter barrels charts.

Back
Top Bottom