• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

OPEN CARRY IN GA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen a older guy in a store the other day doing the open carry. He was wearing shorts and had the holster on one of the pockets so the weight of the gun/ammo had the pistol out at an angle. So it was low,pointed east and hopefully in some kind of retention holster so not sure how much good it would have done him in a emergency. Point is whatever you prefer just make it functional!

Oh and it’s my understanding you can do either with a GWL.

rodney-king-says-cant-we-all-just-get-along.jpg

Only while wearing camo crocks

You can only open carry in GA if it's a Taurus, in a uncle mikes velcro holster, at Walmart or any other grocery store.

Well I don't have a Taurus or a High Point, and the only Uncle Mikes I have is for my hunting weapon,...
but well the Crocks ARE comfortable...................crocs.jpeg

Here in NC, they are tougher on concealed carry, but are ok with open carry. You have to take shooting classes for concealed carry, $45.00 ish, then pay for issue. I see people carrying open everywhere I go. Does not bother me.

Don't forget the backwards baseball cap.
Yep. You are so right. Cool and macho are a lot alike. I you have to ACT cool or ACT macho, then you ain`t. I`m not cool. Or macho. I could open-carry with sun glasses, my hat on backwards,4 tats, and a pop top in my nose, and I still wouldn`t be cool. Or macho. Just stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom