Opening day of Archery

Retrieved my arrow today and it's in great shape as well as the schwacker broad head so they will live to kill again....love it!
I knew I should have taken my crossbow with me because two more does heard me and came to investigate..... Dangit.
I lost my arrow last night, I need to head back out in a day or so "with a bow" to try and find it! :D

Retrieved my arrow today and it's in great shape as well as the schwacker broad head so they will live to kill again....love it!
I knew I should have taken my crossbow with me because two more does heard me and came to investigate..... Dangit.
Swhacker's dont get near the respect they deserve. It all I've used for the past few seasons and I have to say its the best broadhead I've ever used. Accurate and devastating.

Me too depending on what location I hunt.
My backwoods usually brings them in first light and last half hour of the day.
On cool days they will come by more throughout the day.
I try to make noise on the way in because they tend to get curious.
Big mistake... Haha!

Me too depending on what location I hunt.
My backwoods usually brings them in first light and last half hour of the day.
On cool days they will come by more throughout the day.
I try to make noise on the way in because they tend to get curious.
Big mistake... Haha!
Sure nuf, this time of year they'll come see who you are and what your doing. Had a spike walk up on me putting up a stand last season.

Don't get greedy

Back
Top Bottom