Opportunity of a lifetime. Game changer. More Red Jacket "Bravo Sierra"

H4zY

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Palo Verde Nuclear Power Plant: Red Jacket Rip-Off

TTAG reader Freddie Serna writes:

In the one of the recent episodes of Sons of Guns [above], Will Hayden stated, “Red Jacket has been given the opportunity of a life time. We will be headed out to Las Vegas [2012 Shot Show] soon to present a weapon that will be used to protect our nation’s nuclear facilities in harsh desert sands and heat conditions. If we pull this off it will open up doors I have been trying to get for years” (03:09 – 03:24 and 03:49 – 04:05 minutes). An image of a nuclear facility and its nuclear security personnel then appears. It’s the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station in Arizona—where I work. Our Legal department reviewed the information and decided not to take any action; Palo Verde was not mentioned by name and the image is in the public domain . . .

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...verde-nuclear-power-plant-red-jacket-rip-off/

Not shocked. I would hope they would not go with a gun that was rushed and had poor quality due to the fact they let some jack wagon build it two did not know what he was doing. That's all he does is rush guns through production. It's absurd.

I can't watch those shows! They make me wonder how non-gun people perceive gun owners based on viewing the shows, and I don't think it is favorable.

Not shocked. I would hope they would not go with a gun that was rushed and had poor quality due to the fact they let some jack wagon build it two did not know what he was doing. That's all he does is rush guns through production. It's absurd.

I thought the same thing... WHEW! America is a little safer not trusting those dudes..

Note:
I was unaware he produced guns... I always thought all those doshe bags did was badly customize guns. lol

I can't watch those shows! They make me wonder how non-gun people perceive gun owners based on viewing the shows, and I don't think it is favorable.
If you take the show seriously, you're going to be mad about three quarters of the time you spend watching it. I know it's mostly if not all staged, and still end up yelling at my TV, usually something along the lines of "It's neva been done before jackass, because it isn't necessary", "They already make that, it's called a XXXXXX", "No, and why the hell would you want to", and finally, "Why the hell would you do that to that gun!" (See the episode with Jesse James for a prime example.) I still watch it, because I like seeing the guns, I get to pretend to be a firearms expert while drinking beer watching the show with my wife, and since I've stopped watching network news I need something to exercise my outrage gland.

Back
Top Bottom