• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Opportunity of a lifetime. Game changer. More Red Jacket "Bravo Sierra"

lol one of the comments on the page says it has all the credibility of operation repo. I love how they build an off the shelf AR with a piston and act like they have invented the laser beam pistol.

You're talking about a company who has a gun in which one of the selling points was that the company's logo was laser engraved on the gun. Do we really need to look this hard into it this to see that they don't know what the hell they are doing? Mildly retarded is a vast understatement and honestly 90% of their builds go full retarded with in the first ten minutes.

frt.jpg

Man do I hate that show. Owner guy(what ever his name is) is a total tool, couldn't work for a guy who throws temper tantrums like he does. Much less having to see ol'tarded turtle girl. And with the exception of the one guy w/all the tats who left the show, the guys he has working there building guns make the counter guy at BPS look like the Stephen Hawknig of the firearms world.

"...time to topple the AK off its throne." classic.

this show is brutal for so many reasons. here are my top 5

1. idiot, ugly a** daughter who needs a dentist like an iraqi women need a bikini wax
2. idiot daughters boyfriend who knows less than my 3 yr old about firearms and spends most episides screaming
3. crap they build and act as though they originated the idea (piston AR, masterkey etc.)
4. owner is a friggin jagg-off who talks contant sh**. no one would continue working for this guy if this was at all real
5. andy griffith re-runs come on at same time. barney and floyd are classic. jumped the shark with howard spraig though.

Back
Top Bottom