• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Our neighbor Frances passed away last night.

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Many of you were so kind to help Frances with a Give a way on two heaters several years ago. It started as a random pick and ended up all voting to give them to Ms. Frances. She lived in a Concrete building and raised chicken for extra money. She lived on $560.00 SSI a month, my wife and I provided her gas and all the Chicken supplies. She was a very humble lady of 79 years of age. She found out she had Cancer all over inside and was admitted 6 days ago at the Hamilton Medical center in Dalton..My wife and I were almost out the door this morning, going to see her when her son in law called. Frances passed at 01:30 this morning. Please send a Prayer for this wonderful Soul that has passed.

You got it friend. I'm glad she didn't have to suffer too long inside the hospital. It was good y'all touched her life so much while she was here with us. its a blessing to have good neighbors and I know she'll be missed.

Now you and your wife have a new angel watching over you, your kindness for her will be rewarded,
hands.jpg

Now you and your wife have a new angel watching over you, your kindness for her will be rewarded,
View attachment 1429647
Your most kind, She loved to put up veggies. I had two officers that came up from the Farmers Market police department to train..They always brought up bushels of different veggies for her to can..She will be sorely missed.

Back
Top Bottom