OUT of STOCK (new SAIGA fishing poles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah... Last one i bought was $300.
F.. man. I'm still in shellshock. Prices are keep on changing but my pay is still the same.

I would be worth more if i was a gun.

If you arnt a GunSmith, I would totally buy an Arsenal Used or factory converted saiga.
If you buy a bolt-on CSS trigger guard and do a conversion yourself. You might also be the same guy who drinks Diet Coke or Fat Free foods thinking it will do some justice. The utility gained wont be as good be as good as it could be.

If you arnt a GunSmith, I would totally buy an Arsenal Used or factory converted saiga.
If you buy a bolt-on CSS trigger guard and do a conversion yourself. You might also be the same guy who drinks Diet Coke or Fat Free foods thinking it will do some justice. The utility gained wont be as good be as good as it could be.
You don't need to be a gunsmith, just reasonably competent with a few hand tools. Since this is evidently not you, don't attempt it. I have had my conversions preferred over Arsenals by other ODTers. Also, I would rather trust my skills over Century monkeys. Just my experience and opinion. If you have not converted a Saiga, your comments are not relevant. No offense intended.

Have to say that I agree with this. I used to do screw builds before I knew anything. If you don't have the tools and knowledge to build with rivets, just get the arsenal.

But I do love diet coke.

Have to say that I agree with this. I used to do screw builds before I knew anything. If you don't have the tools and knowledge to build with rivets, just get the arsenal.

But I do love diet coke.
Converting a Saiga has nothing to do with a screw build or rivets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom