OUT of STOCK (new SAIGA fishing poles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the same as a screw build or rivet build. But I guess haters have to hate.

Uh, we are talking about attaching parts with either rivets or screws so yes it is the same. Whether it's a trigger guard or front trunnion, the gun was not engineered to be held together with screws. If you're going to take time to build it, build it right.

If you want to build substandard guns, that's your business but doing things the proper way doesn't make someone a hater

Uh, we are talking about attaching parts with either rivets or screws so yes it is the same. Whether it's a trigger guard or front trunnion, the gun was not engineered to be held together with screws. If you're going to take time to build it, build it right.

If you want to build substandard guns, that's your business but doing things the proper way doesn't make someone a hater

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If you think two screws attaching a trigger guard is the equivalent of attaching a trunion with screws, I think your knowledge speaks for itself. Nothing to do with trunions Since you are admittedly not competent to perform a Saiga conversion, you should not attempt it. Don't knock it just because you don't approve. I won't be wasting my time anymore trying to explain it to you since your mind is closed. Have a nice rest of your life!

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. If you think two screws attaching a trigger guard is the equivalent of attaching a trunion with screws, I think your knowledge speaks for itself. Nothing to do with trunions Since you are admittedly not competent to perform a Saiga conversion, you should not attempt it. Don't knock it just because you don't approve. I won't be wasting my time anymore trying to explain it to you since your mind is closed. Have a nice rest of your life!

I'd leave the discussion now too if I were you. I hope your building experience is greater than your reading comprehension skills are. I doubt it from your posts. Nobody equated a trigger guard to a trunnion, in fact I was implying the opposite by stating whether it's a trigger guard or trunnion. My point was, no matter how small, do it right.

Please do explain to me why you use screws instead of rivets on your builds. I'd like to hear the advantages, other than that's the only way you know how to do it

Yall gonna seriously start waiving your dicks at each other over who can build ak47s better? ****ing drunk russians and illiterate pakistanis can do it just fine IMO

if yall are gonna argue, post pics of what you have done at least!!

I prefer to do my conversions on Veprs, the trigger guard is already in the right place....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 38
Yall gonna seriously start waiving your dicks at each other over who can build ak47s better? ****ing drunk russians and illiterate pakistanis can do it just fine IMO

if yall are gonna argue, post pics of what you have done at least!!

I never said I could build anything better than anybody else. What has seemed to be lost in this whole ****ing thread is that buying an arsenal is better than converting a saiga with screws. There are many people with more experience at building than me but I know the engineering behind the gun should exclude the use of screws except for add one like rails, sling rings, etc. I learned by building and converting with screws. If you want an easy job, use screws but don't expect it to last. And there no comparison between a screw build and an arsenal -that was the original point.

Not that it matters but here's one I built from a polish parts kit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 37
I never said I could build anything better than anybody else. What has seemed to be lost in this whole ****ing thread is that buying an arsenal is better than converting a saiga with screws. There are many people with more experience at building than me but I know the engineering behind the gun should exclude the use of screws except for add one like rails, sling rings, etc. I learned by building and converting with screws. If you want an easy job, use screws but don't expect it to last. And there no comparison between a screw build and an arsenal -that was the original point.

Not that it matters but here's one I built from a polish parts kit.
Nice

Im just here for the pictures lol

Or spend about $200 and get this:

View attachment 503073

A new Russian AK with new chrome lined CHF russian barrel. Not knocking the WASR, but not in the same class. Oh, did I forget to mention magwell dimples? Also, the satisfaction of doing the conversion. Also, 922r compliant.

Did I mention that it is made of new factory Russian parts and not built from a "parts" kit consisting of worn out rejected parts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom