Outdoors Trader. Great place to buy, sell or trade, or......?

I’m always curious why all these guys who are crying like little girls don’t just go buy that gun at a local gun shop? Is it because the 19x is hard to find? Nope pretty much everywhere. I think there’s a little of that whole background check fear thing involved. I mean if you can actually buy it for less at a lgs then go do it and quit being such a ***** about it

GA Gun Store had a new G19X for $569 yesterday. Just sayin... And a G19 Gen 5 for $517, and they just got a bunch of new glocks in today for those prices...

But when I post those deals up in the Steals and Deals section... My threads get locked, and I get warning points. So it's not that those deals aren't out there. It's that we aren't allowed to promote them on ODT. And it doesn't take a genius to figure out why...

Because The ODT is supposed to be an enjoyable place to buy, sell and trade, not a place for self righteous boomers to price gouge a "crisis economy". So if someone is going to be a douche a price gouge, i dont have a problem with trolling them.
So calling someone a douche is not name calling? Technically, when you use the term boomer as a derogatory comment that is also name calling. No different than fudd or neckbeard, what ever.

Back
Top Bottom