• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Outlet shopping malls for Brit ladies

The shops at Avalon off 400 exit 10 might be interesting for them. It is not cheap but large and varied.

This.

All the other Outlet Mall locations mentioned are basically the same.
Parking that weekend is going to be insane !!!! There is private parking available for $ in peoples yards behind the D-ville mall.

Ya'll, I have two females flying in for Thanksgiving. They have done this for 5 yrs now......they hire a car and drive all over GA outlet shopping.
I'm close to Dawsonville outlet and they go to that one.
Can you let me know what else is out there in your area......driving time isn't an issue as last year one day they were out 15 hours in one day

Thanks
Brit

This.

It's a pretty drive Dawsonville to Banks Crossing. If they do it on a weekend, they could drop on down 441 to the J&J FLea Market for some real local flavor.

Well, local if you live in Mexico City. Seriously it's worth trip if the weather is niice.

Pendergrass Mall is an option for bad weather, right off i-85

All that's near me is the Calhoun outlet mall, but I doubt as if you'll find anything there better than in Atlanta. If distance is not an issue take them to pigeon forge and Gatlinburg Tennessee. Tons of outlets and shopping, plus you can people watch and introduce them to some real American rednecks!

Back
Top Bottom