• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Over-Priced AKs, ARs, Mini 14s, and SKSs...Not a Rant, Just a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I figured as much.. And by the "tabs" on his avatar I know what he is and done.. If thats why he has them..

Its all good man. It is just the internet everyone is superman. My skin has thickened some hanging around this place. You just reminded me of someone I knew from a while back with your comments.

I don't post much cause I don't feel I have much interesting to say. But this idea that gouging is somehow part of capitalism bugs me a bit. Gouging is always bad business. Hurting the customer is always bad business. Bad business is not what makes free enterprise work. It was mortgage companies pushing houses people couldn't afford on people that helped lead to the housing collapse. And while we can't take all the blame off the buyer, bad business practices helped coerce those with limited knowledge into bad situations. So lets stop all this gouging is the American way crap. And how far do we take the supply and demand argument? When we use supply and demand as a reason to misuse our fellow humans, then we have lost part of our humanity.

Having said that, we don't limit freedom of speech either, so I guess I will have to just completely ignore the sellers who are willing to cut the throat of their fellow believers in the 2nd Amendment. But it makes me sad. At a time when we should be trying our damnedest to get more guns into every home, many are doing their best to ensure that the average guy that might like to have one, simply cannot afford it. If the time ever comes when we are forced to truly defend with our lives our rights, I hope we do better than this.

Its all good man. It is just the internet everyone is superman. My skin has thickened some hanging around this place. You just reminded me of someone I knew from a while back with your comments.

Nope no me brother.. This is and will ever be my only membership..no like some that makes up new ones to sell overpriced junk on some respectful members. Or get booted then makes up new ones... My word is my reputation. Joined in september 2012 b4 the madness. Dont sell much and dont have boatloads of money so cant buy much so the fb score is low . Like to shoot the $*** with ppl . ruffle some up a bit also but enjoy the reads and ppl. And respect anyone who serves.so thank you if you have..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom