Overgassed ? Looking for a second opinion.

Its free floated. It's ejecting like its overgassed but not firing the 2nd round in the sequence, so I wouldn't think it's off the port.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I don’t care where it’s ejecting. If it’s not cocking, it’s under-gassed. If it isn’t cocking because it’s under-gassed, then it’s an issue with your trigger group or bolt carrier.

It’s a PSA BCG? Trigger?

I don’t care where it’s ejecting. If it’s not cocking, it’s under-gassed. If it isn’t cocking because it’s under-gassed, then it’s an issue with your trigger group or bolt carrier.

It’s a PSA BCG? Trigger?
Yeah lpk and bcg are psa

Sounds under gassed to me. But your OP had me a little confused.
When you fired with a round chambered, did it strip a new round but not lock the hammer?

When you fired with a round chambered, did it strip a new round but not lock the hammer?
I'll edit that part lol. It's doing everything wrong it seems like haha, I just grabbed all the cases and rounds I ejected and have some light strikes too. This thing is a hot box of crap currently.

I started with 30 in mag, ran charging handle and fired. Press trigger a second time and it almost feels like it didn't reset, run handle again and live round comes out press trigger and it fires rinse repeat

I started with 30 in mag, ran charging handle and fired. Press trigger a second time and it almost feels like it didn't reset, run handle again and live round comes out press trigger and it fires rinse repeat

“Almost feels like it didn’t reset”? I don’t understand. When you pulled the trigger, and it failed to fire, did you get a “click” from a falling hammer or not?

Did the gun run before and now it doesn’t? Or is this a new purchase or build? If so, who built it?

“Almost feels like it didn’t reset”? I don’t understand. When you pulled the trigger, and it failed to fire, did you get a “click” from a falling hammer or not?

Did the gun run before and now it doesn’t? Or is this a new purchase or build? If so, who built it?
Yes the hammer clicked, I bought the two separately and simply put the upper on the lower.

Back
Top Bottom