• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Owner of The Rifleman in Macon found guilty!

It may have already been mentioned but I read on Macon.com yesterday that Mark Mann the owner got 97 months in Club Fed. I guess the gubment was just proving that they don't discriminate against the legally blind.

was that item physically there? if not, he would say i can get it for you. 99% of the nfa items in the store are either premay, postdealer, or a transferable that already belongs to someone in transfer

Maybe now but prior to the case he had a lot of guns in hand that were not the stores property. That is what led to the charges. The ATF went easy on him. The ATF had another 2-300 charges waiting in the wings.

Maybe now but prior to the case he had a lot of guns in hand that were not the stores property. That is what led to the charges. The ATF went easy on him. The ATF had another 2-300 charges waiting in the wings.
I don't know about recent years but the used to be very disorganized. I was only there once with a friend who had to track them down to get his consignment Brownings back. It used to be they were closed and gone to a gun show somewhere or packing for a show or unpacking etc.

And from what I heard from people that knew him Mark was somewhat of a privileged kid that liked playing with machine guns and spent a ton of his father's money in the process.

ATF does not play. If they have you, they HAVE you. A plea is always in your best interest. They do not go to court inless the evidence is Locked up tight. I have been there and watched it play out.

ATF does not play. If they have you, they HAVE you. A plea is always in your best interest. They do not go to court inless the evidence is Locked up tight. I have been there and watched it play out.
I understand stamp collecting and owning cool NFA toys. If I had the cash d own a few. But I don't understand being a C3 dealer. It just looks like a very slippery slope. I told several people over the years that a Class 3 license is just a nice fancy new rope with a real tight noose at the end of it.

I understand stamp collecting and owning cool NFA toys. If I had the cash d own a few. But I don't understand being a C3 dealer. It just looks like a very slippery slope. I told several people over the years that a Class 3 license is just a nice fancy new rope with a real tight noose at the end of it.

I know two local Class 3 dealers personally.

Neither is still a dealer, one went broke, and the other one went away.

It's a powerful drug.

follow the simple guidelines they set and you are straight. there are plenty of C3 dealers that have been around before 86 and still havent had any issues. you play dumb games you get these results
Exactly. The rules are strict and you have to know and abide by them or else. I am not a class 3 dealer because I don't want to read every trust that I see. I also know that I would want way too many class 3 guns that are not civilian legal. Kris vector in full bang bang for example. Useless as a semi auto. Glorious full auto.

If you are a Class III dealer and a Class Act:

NUUCPal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom