• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Owner of The Rifleman in Macon found guilty!

There was an ad on here Tuesday a guy from Lawrenceville was peddling a "Colt" Gatling gun for them for a sum of 65 thousand dollars which had many on here licking their lips not knowing it was fake.......I called him out on it not being a Colt but a reproduction and a bad one at that, the ad disappeared fairly pronto, beware, the shady live among us, even on here.
They have the same exact repro Gatlin on Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore online for $39K.

Pretty shocking. ....I always figured they had their ducks in a row. Just goes to show you never know who you're dealing with. I kinda doubt Mark will get any prison time though. There would be too much extra care involved to keep a blind guy incarcerated. ...who knows.

They have the same exact repro Gatlin on Sportsmans Outdoor Superstore online for $39K.

thats a 1877 reproduction with 5 barrels, and stick feed. produced by Curt Wolf of USarmscorp, licensed by Colt.

the one at the Rifleman is a 1878 model with Broadwell Drum and 10 barrels. built by Valley engraving llc and Neil E. Smith. same company that makes the 1/2 scale 22lr Gatling Guns

not the same gun at Sportmans Outdoor

Pretty shocking. ....I always figured they had their ducks in a row. Just goes to show you never know who you're dealing with. I kinda doubt Mark will get any prison time though. There would be too much extra care involved to keep a blind guy incarcerated. ...who knows.

They recently had a blind guy in the federal pen who died . Mark made just that gamble that he would not get sentenced because he is blind . I think he is going to be sadly disappointed . He made a huge error in not taking the first offer from the feds of no jail, just close the store .

They recently had a blind guy in the federal pen who died . Mark made just that gamble that he would not get sentenced because he is blind . I think he is going to be sadly disappointed . He made a huge error in not taking the first offer from the feds of no jail, just close the store .
Just a bad situation all around. I'm surprised they let him keep the shop open this long.

thats a 1877 reproduction with 5 barrels, and stick feed. produced by Curt Wolf of USarmscorp, licensed by Colt.

the one at the Rifleman is a 1878 model with Broadwell Drum and 10 barrels. built by Valley engraving llc and Neil E. Smith. same company that makes the 1/2 scale 22lr Gatling Guns

not the same gun at Sportmans Outdoor
I didn't really look over the details that closely, I just assumed they were the same thing.

There was an ad on here Tuesday a guy from Lawrenceville was peddling a "Colt" Gatling gun for them for a sum of 65 thousand dollars which had many on here licking their lips not knowing it was fake.......I called him out on it not being a Colt but a reproduction and a bad one at that, the ad disappeared fairly pronto, beware, the shady live among us, even on here.
Yep and a ****ty copy at that.Guy is a dealer he is usually at the cheap gun shows like the one at Lawrenceville fairground,that is it in his avatar pic and did i mention he is a dealer...

Back
Top Bottom