• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Owner of The Rifleman in Macon found guilty!

Just for fun. What I can mention . The ATF was kind to him. The ATF had many many more charges waiting in the wings . The ATF has a lot more guns and NFA items than the Lahti

There was an ad on here Tuesday a guy from Lawrenceville was peddling a "Colt" Gatling gun for them for a sum of 65 thousand dollars which had many on here licking their lips not knowing it was fake.......I called him out on it not being a Colt but a reproduction and a bad one at that, the ad disappeared fairly pronto, beware, the shady live among us, even on here.

NUUCPal.jpg

FBI director Comey said that Huma and Hillery had broken the law but he couldn't prove they INTENDED TO DO SO. And that's why they were not in jail.
Yeah I get that. But I'm not sure what Elite Class privilege has to do with this guy violating the NFA and being a POS thief?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There was an ad on here Tuesday a guy from Lawrenceville was peddling a "Colt" Gatling gun for them for a sum of 65 thousand dollars which had many on here licking their lips not knowing it was fake.......I called him out on it not being a Colt but a reproduction and a bad one at that, the ad disappeared fairly pronto, beware, the shady live among us, even on here.

Nope, not gone...just moved to another section.

I saw the 2 Gatling guns they have in the store in person. They told me they were reproductions. Don't remember if they called them "Colts" or not.

Its starting to look like the ATF is gonna wind up with the anti tank gun and either blowtorch it into pieces or stick it in their huge vault.

If it's 'stolen' from the guy in MI, wouldn;t he just get it returned to him?

A new, unfired original Colt Gatling gun would not be priced at only $60K.

You ain't kidding. Add another zero and I'm guessing you'ld be in the right ballpark...

Back
Top Bottom