• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

P210 USA

MaconGuns

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
63   0
Reaction score
So my friend just brought this. Im wanting one.
Anyone shot it yet? no charge to look...
part0.jpg

The 210 has been around a while then went out of production but due to demand came back.

I have shot one of the earlier models a few years ago it balances well and is exceptionally accurate with a good trigger. A lot of effort goes into these pistols and it's the key reason the price point is so high and demand low.

The 210 has been around a while then went out of production but due to demand came back.

I have shot one of the earlier models a few years ago it balances well and is exceptionally accurate with a good trigger. A lot of effort goes into these pistols and it's the key reason the price point is so high and demand low.
They were "Swiss engineered and German made" right ?? Seems like Americans dont think American made products have equal or better quality, maybe thats why 89% off all our products are made in China. I am considering the carry version whenever its released

They were "Swiss engineered and German made" right ?? Seems like Americans dont think American made products have equal or better quality, maybe thats why 89% off all our products are made in China. I am considering the carry version whenever its released

Originally Swiss engineered and built around the 1950's. Very accurate and very reliable, a critical milestone achieved.

"It ships with a 50-meter (54.7 yd) test target typically showing a group of five to ten shots in a cluster under 5 cm (2 in) in diameter"

I really have wanted one for a great long while but not to carry as lesser guns will serve that purpose far better, the price prevents me from possession.

Back
Top Bottom