• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

p365xl comp and regular 365xl IWB holsters same?

lexusgxguy

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
5   0
Reaction score
anyone had experience with IWB holster for the 365xl comp and if any certain brands holsters work with no issues. most companies say they aren't compatible when you ask. but its probably because they haven't tested and can't confirm 100%

I helped a friend with her Hellcat (with a comp) holster just by taking the regular one she bought and opening up the bottom a bit with a heat gun.

My guess is you could do the same for any current XL Kydex holster.

Same slide length on both guns (6.6”), so they would use the same holster.

I got that information off of SIG’s website by comparing the dimensions for both pistols.

Same slide length on both guns (6.6”), so they would use the same holster.

I got that information off of SIG’s website by comparing the dimensions for both pistols.

Yeah I knew the slides were same length. Just maybe not exactly shaped the same. Just didn’t know if anyone had any personal experience to share

Yeah I knew the slides were same length. Just maybe not exactly shaped the same. Just didn’t know if anyone had any personal experience to share

If you compare the pics on SIG’s website side-by-side, you can compare the slight difference in contour. It does not look like enough to effect holster figment. On the off chance that it does, and it’s a kydex holster, a couple minutes with a hair dryer or heat gun will correct it.

If you compare the pics on SIG’s website side-by-side, you can compare the slight difference in contour. It does not look like enough to effect holster figment. On the off chance that it does, and it’s a kydex holster, a couple minutes with a hair dryer or heat gun will correct it.

Yeah may have to modify slightly. But should be a big deal

Back
Top Bottom