Paid Help Needed 3/27/24 $135$ for 2 hours must have a pickup or trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIP

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
STOCKS REFINISHED
657   1
Reaction score
I will try to make this as short as possible. I purchased a riding lawn mower that is located in cumming on the lake, the only day I can pick it up is Wednesday, I live in Duluth. Wife won't let me use the truck so it's either I rent one and do the round trip.

It is a 20 HP 48" CUT riding mower. Kind of heavy, either a ramp or 2 folks. Guessing at most 20 miles.

Can provide address privately.
Private sale and paid for already.

Weds between 10 and 3
CASH $$$$$$135

No exception with that time frame, I'll have to get it myself and rent a truck. I don't have a hitch on my car. Got stuck once again on this one guys. Definitely getting a larger car with a hitch LOL

I appreciate it brother I am stuck with Wednesday. No flexibility whatsoever. Hate renting a pickup and a trailer, thought maybe someone heading down this way from coming could make a couple bucks. It's a quick easy job. God bless
I’ll be available if you’re still looking. Sorry for the late response I’m just getting off work

Damn ! I wish I could help ….. I have truck & trailer….but since I started having seizures I have been banned from the wheel !! I am in Marietta, if you need to use my trailer you are more than welcome !!
( But I don’t extend that offer to just anyone )

Hey guys sorry for the slow response I think the problem is solved. I really appreciate all the offers I thought anyone between jobs could use a little extra spending money but I've got it covered. God bless and thank God for this community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom