• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pain relief suggestions for arthritis?

Don't know, but when I changed insurance and had to go a month without medication, this got me through. The effects are quick and very noticeable!I have "moderate to severe arthritis through out entire muscular skeletal system" That is a quote from my doctor's office charts.

Is there any issues with drinking the apple cider vinegar ?

Capsaicin topically but be sure not to touch your eyes, nose, or mouth until you wash your hands well. If no success, scheduled tylenol at a max of 3g per day is effective. NSAIDs can be used, but if you have any cardiovascular risk use naproxen only.

When I had joint pains from working out, I used Glutamine, available in any nutrion depot or GNC store. It worked for me, though not specifically marketed for joint pain. It comes in powder form and is odorless and tasteless, so you can just stick a spoon in and eat it.
Glucosamine on the other hand is another compound available in powder form that is specifically marketed for joint pain. I have no personal experience with it, so I can't say how well it works. Probably also available at nutrition stores.

Back
Top Bottom